Every year we make a bunch of resolutions, most about getting into shape and losing weight. Well this year I decided to make a set of goals instead.
- Keep up with my blog. I want to try and post at least one post a week or at least 52 posts for the year. I like writing on here and doing photos and really want to try and get in the habit of consistently posting.
- Take and finish an Alison course. My boyfriend recently found this site for me. They have a bunch of free classes, including digital photography course from Harvard. And many when you finish if you pass the text with 80% or better they send you a diploma certificate for it. I love to learn things and expand my skills.
- Communicate better. Especially with my SL family, but also with people in RL. I am pretty introverted and will hold things in and let things slide without saying anything. Recently that led to a real tough spot and emotional breakdown. My parents and I talked and decided we all needed to work to be sure to communicate and listen to each other.
- Learn and improve my skills with dance tools and shows/videos. I have been working on it for a few months but there is still a lot I want to learn and get better at. I see so many amazing shows and videos, I am not aiming to be like any of them but want to learn the skills so I can show my own uniqueness.
- Get more in touch with my spiritual side. Mainly I really need to learn to ground and center myself. I believe it will really help with my emotional state. I have beliefs, yeah, but don’t think of them or practice them much. I want to change that, because it gave me a sense of peace and stability I lack nowadays.
- Buy less Lindens. I am creative and like building/making things. I just need to make and sell more on marketplace and maybe inworld. Curb my shopaholic-ism. Will be hard to do, I am used to just buying Lindens when I want stuff and buying a lot. However, RL has demands of its own and those really need to come first, despite how cheap I say it is in comparison. Suppose it is good that I’m not a shopaholic in RL as well. Way cheaper to be one in SL. Think I will start doing some freelance photography again too. I have worked at studios before but they kept me busy all the time and I have family and other hobbies I want to continue to work on while also learning new skills.
I am sure I could think of many others, but I feel these are the major ones I really want to achieve this year. I also feel like they are achievable and think that’s important for goals, otherwise we end up feeling down and seems like that makes it even harder to work towards achieving them later.
I saw one of my favorite stores had a few new things out and they looked so comfy I used them for my pictures. Been fighting a bug this week so comfy clothing and music was used a lot. The video this week is in a different language, but has English captions and I am in love with it. I have probably listened to it like a million times today. ♥
Mesh Body/Feet –Belleza– Isis V3
Bento Hands – Vista Animations & Co – Bento Prohands V.2
Mesh Head – LeLutka – Simone 2.2 (Bento version)
Skin – Pink Fuel – Doll V2
Eyebrows – Au Naturel – Pale Pink (tinted on lelutka hud)
Eyes – S0ng – Sugar~ Ice Eye [R] & Violet Eye [L]
Ears – Mandala – STEKING_EARS_Season5 ver B
Shape (Face) – Coffee Break – Cafe Bombon Shape for Lelutka BENTO
Hair – Analog Dog – Charlotte – Fantasy Hud (gift @ The Gaurdians Event)
Headphones – NS – Kitty Headphones
Top/Shorts – NS – Misu Set
Pose – Stop Time – In Bed
Windlight – AnaLu Studio 5
Location – My Home/Bedroom